11.24.2013

THE FINAL SEMESTER REGISTRATION

Yep, you read that right. I have officially signed up for my final semester of classes.

Tell me it isn't so.

It's true Hailley, it's true.

Woah.

So here's how my final semester is shaping up...

  1. Statistics (got to fulfill that non-lab science class)
  2. English seminar with our new professor, Amber Shaw, on manners and marriage (aka the marriage plot)
  3. French History class (final class of my French minor)
  4. Independent study focused on creative nonfiction (final class for my writing minor)
I can't wait. I'll also be working on my senior thesis, which I'll defend hopefully sometime near Spring Break.

With my class load, extracurriculars, and of course, graduation on the horizon, it will be a busy semester. But hopefully, the best one yet! 

0 comments: