4.20.2012

Happy happy happy Friday!

Good news!  My debut recital performance went very well!  I played my best and people enjoyed it!  The best part is that I was recorded and soon, I'll have an mp3 file of my performance.  Hopefully, if technology is nice, I'll put it up here for you to listen to.  For me, this performance really showed everyone the progress I've made at Coe.  I am extremely proud of myself and hope to play at another Recital Hour again in the future. 

And it's Friday, which always makes people happy.  It's been a long week, so I'm ready for the weekend.  Let me tell you, it will be a productive one.  I am in the midst of working on three papers, a project, and studying for two finals.  Yikes!  But it's what comes with the end of the school year, right? 

But before all the studying occurs on Saturday, there is the final Blindspot tonight.  Lucky for me, I snagged a spot.  My friend Anna and I will be talking about mythology.  We're putting a twist on it though and ending each story we tell with a hashtag (Twitter language).  It should be a fun performance!  That brings my total of Blindspot performances up to three this year!  Wow.  How many will I do next fall? 

Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments: