11.29.2012

New York Term Update

New York is so close. I can almost feel it. While I'm mentally preparing for this adventure, I'm also still working on securing an internship.

I've applied at several places and now I'm scheduling interviews. It's exciting because I know all my hard work over the past two years in the classroom and in clubs on campus is really paying off. I am a qualified candidate!

We also had a meeting a few weeks ago, which gave me more details about our stay. Steven, the director of the program (and also a theater professor on campus) has lots of friendly tips and pieces of advice. I've also been talking to past Coe students who have been on the term to gain their insight. It's slowly setting in that this is finally happening. It's exciting.

That's all I can really say. Over and over again. I'm pumped.

0 comments: