12.21.2012

FINALS. Completed.

Hello readers!

Sorry for the delay in posting. Finals definitely consumed my life and I finished up my last one last Friday. I then spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday packing and cleaning up. My dad, brother, and sister arrived on Sunday and we moved my things out of Coe and back to Wisconsin! Hard to believe I won't be coming back to campus in January but instead, heading to New York City. Can't wait.

So now I'm at home, relaxing after a difficult but rewarding semester and gearing up for my next adventure. I'll post a recap on my last weekend before finals because a lot of great stuff happened as well as a post revealing what my internship will be this spring. Then I'll probably be absent for a while as I enjoy the holidays with my family and friends. Expect a post in early January recapping 2012 and then I'll start back up once I head to NYC and begin my spring semester.

Lots to look forward to. Happy holidays!

0 comments: