12.11.2012

Last Day of Classes!

If you can believe it, yesterday was my last day of classes. Today is Reading Day, a day devoted to students studying before final exams start on Wednesday.

I seriously cannot believe this semester is almost over. I have one clarinet jury, two finals, and one final paper to complete between now and Friday. Then I'll pack up everything and move back to Wisconsin since I'll be in New York this January. So so so crazy.

Even though it's Reading Day, I still have a full plate of things to do. They include:

  • Practicing my clarinet for my jury on Wednesday.
  • Mail the recently printed The Coe Reviews to poets not on Coe's campus. 
  • Support my friend Courtney as the play she wrote in her advanced playwriting class is performed. 
  • Lunch with my friend Alexis.
  • Help host the publication release event for The Coe Review.
  • Work in the Writing Center.
  • And OF COURSE, study for my finals and work on my final paper.
Never a dull moment right? Because I'll be busy with school, I've queued a few posts to entertain you until I'm all done with finals! Enjoy! :)

0 comments: