8.26.2013

First Day of SENIOR YEAR and Other Miscellaneous Updates

Hello readers! Today was my first day of classes as a SENIOR.

Boy, it was a busy day. I woke up early to get in a little time at the Clark Racquet Center and even hit the Coe Natatorium! I had my only class of the day in the morning, Rhetorical Theory and Practice. From there, I ran various errands on campus, practiced the clarinet, worked in Admissions (only two hours instead of my "normal" eight), and spent some time in the Writing Center before dinner. We had our second Writing Center staff meeting of the fall semester and then it was straight to our first Coe Review meeting of the school year.

So my day "ended" around 9 PM. I trekked over to the library and was pleasantly surprised by the number of Coe students taking advantage of the study spaces in the library. I scouted out one of my favorite study spots, the long tables on the second floor, and that's where I'm currently writing this post. I did some homework, sent a few emails, and made another list of things I should do tomorrow.

I've got several blog posts in the works and I should have a post a day this week. Last week went by in a blur and gave me little time to write a post! But, last week was pretty awesome and I want to let you know how that went!

Well, per usual, Hailley is one busy bee. But that's the mode I'm most comfortable with and the mode that I do the best in!

0 comments: