8.01.2013

Just a few updates

All right readers. It's August. I thought I would give you a few updates:

  • One, the cake Millie and I made was good. It ended up more like a coffee cake, so, delicious with our daily oatmeal promptly at 7:30 AM every morning.    
  • I plan on doing a shortened First-Year Series during the month of August leading up to our first-years moving in at the end of August. I think this year I'll do something like a letter to my freshman self. Because the things I would tell freshman Hailley are things that I think would help freshman with their first year on campus. More on that once the idea is a little firmer.
  • IPCW planning is still happening. I can't believe it's next week. Everything is pretty much set as we get the final items into place. Because it is a #StudentTakeover, Jill has been placing lots of tasks and responsibility on my shoulders as well as my co-worker TJ. Today and tomorrow, TJ is out of town for a family event, so our new helper is fellow blogger and friend, Ryan. His help is greatly appreciated!
  • I made another video for the #StudentTakeover. Check it out!

0 comments: