9.24.2010

Hurray the PUB is open again! PUB Grand Opening!


So along with the caf there's another food option available to the Coe students: the PUB.  It's attached to Gage Union and PUB stands for Permanent Union Building.  This summer it was being remodeled because it was a little outdated.  I hadn't really seem the PUB during my visits to Coe so I was psyched to see how it turned out.  Coe hosted a grand opening last week and I decided to check it out.  The PUB is beautiful, I love how they remodeled it.  They serve Starbucks coffee, burgers, chicken tenders, grilled cheese sandwiches, salads, slushies, and cappuccinos.  There are also a wide assortment of sugary goodness like candy, snack food, soda of all kinds, and desserts of all sizes and flavors.  So pretty much anything you want the PUB will probably have.  To buy your food you can use your Coe Cash or do a meal exchange so you don't have to eat in the caf for a meal.  The PUB also hosts bands and other activities, utilizing the stage space.  Although I haven't spent a lot of time in the PUB, I get a warm, cozy feeling when I walk in and have a feeling that I'll be spending a lot time there.  They are open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM and 7:00 - 11:00 PM, Fridays from 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM and Sundays from 4:00 - 11:00 PM.        

   

0 comments: