3.04.2011

Spring Break Has Arrived!

Spring Break starts today!  Midterms are winding down, papers are being turned in, and the sun decided to come to Cedar Rapids to just make the day even brighter!  The weather has been unusually good (well at least for a Wisconsin girl like me, I'm going back to snow which I just can't believe!).  Everyone is happy because of the beautiful weather and that we get a week off of classes.  I'm heading home this afternoon after turning in a British Renaissance Poetry paper (yipee!).  I can't wait to be back home, relax and unwind, and spend some quality time with the family!  We'll be able to celebrate my birthday since it was only on Monday and I'll catch up with what my brother and sister have been up to.


But don't worry, I'll put a few posts up this week; can't let my readers down! :)

1 comments:

Spring Break Packages said...

Excellent idea for spring break,Hope you enjoy that beautiful weather.Good Luck!