3.08.2011

The Wonders of Spring Break

Hey everyone!

It's only Tuesday but so far my Spring Break has been jammed packed with stuff.  I've been playing catch up and "let's get ahead" in my classes as well as catching up on sleep (yesterday I took a nap which I haven't done in such a long time); I've even picked up a book to read just for fun (shock!).  That's what I love about Spring Break, the ability to rejuvenate and refresh.  I love college: the challenge of balancing classes, homework, work study, Writing Center, band, and my other extra-cirrcular activities without totally stressing myself out.  But at the same time, it's nice to be home and relax, not staying up really late finishing that paper that's due the next day.  It's also hard to believe that once I get back to Coe I'll only have the rest of March and April before my first year of college is over.  WOW.  Seriously can't believe that.

More to come as always.

0 comments: