11.27.2011

Back on Campus! Busy Week Ahead!

Well, as lovely as Thanksgiving Break was, it had to end.  I got back on campus this afternoon, unpacked, and am currently at the library, studying and preparing for the week.  We are in the final stretch of first semester -- two weeks of class left and then finals.  Gosh!  Where did the semester go?  This week is going to be busy for me; I'll be working on papers, projects, and other general homework.  And on Saturday is Budget and Finance Day.  It's going to be a long day since we are reviewing budgets for every club on campus.  So not only am I doing homework for this upcoming week, I will also be attempting to stay ahead of the eight ball since my entire Saturday will be spent in Stuart with club presidents and treasurers and their budgets.

Got to love the end of the semester!  

0 comments: