12.10.2011

My Friday Night

So it was our last official Friday on campus!  I had class, worked in Admissions for an hour, had my last clarinet seminar and attended a going away party for our poetry professor, Ann Struthers.  My night continued with a trip to Coffeesmiths with my friend Whitney.  She's a wonderful girl and super involved on campus.  I met her for the first time when I visited Coe during Scholarship Weekend.  Now, we've bonded over working together on the Budget and Finance Committee (she's the Treasurer) and we get along great.  At Coffeesmiths we did some homework, did some talking, and just unwound from a busy (and at times, stressful) week.

Whitney and I arrived back on campus just in time for this semester's final Blindspot.  It was a long (but fun) Blindspot with a few students graduating at semester doing their farewell performances.  We also had a guy ask out a girl so that was sort of (okay, I'm not going to lie, it was really, really, really) adorable.  :)  We ended Blindspot with a Finals Dance (aka everyone got out of their seats and started dancing).  Lovely.

Now, it's time to study and get ready for Finals Week!  

0 comments: