12.13.2011

Reading Day: Fall 2011

Yesterday was a super busy and productive day.  It started out with my trekking over to the Writing Center to work on my portfolio for Cultural Studies.  Two hours later, I turned in my copy to Dr. Bob.  Then it was off to Admissions for work.  Once my shift was over, I went to Brewed for my final meeting with my Writing Fellows.  It was a bittersweet meeting.  Sad in the fact that I won't meet with them again (because I did enjoy working with them) but nice at the same time because I'll be back to working regular hours in the Writing Center next semester.  From Brewed it was to the PUB for the Coe Review Publication Release Event.  It went super super super well.  I'll blog more about that later, I promise.  Our floor had a pizza party for dinner and it was nice catching up with the girls and eating pizza of course.  Psychology was studied later that night in Stuart with my tutee and his friend.  We got a lot of good studying done.  My night finished with two hours of Ultimate -- a perfect way to unwind.

0 comments: