12.16.2011

Study Break & Blogging Party!

After a long day of finals, I needed a break before I continued to study for my History of English Literature final.  I had a conference at the Writing Center with my friend, Rina.  We've been having lots of conferences this semester and she's probably one of my favorite people to conference with.  She is always super enthusiastic about her papers and wants to do everything in her power to make them better.  Then fellow blogger Ryan Rey and I had a blogging party and I helped him figure his way on Blogger.  He's working on being a better blogger.  I ended my night with another round of Ultimate.

Today I've got studying to do along with laundry and packing.  I can't believe I'm almost done with my first semester of my sophomore year!    

0 comments: