1.15.2012

Another update

Woah, so it's only the first weekend of the new semester, and I've already been busy.  Currently, I'm back in the PUB with Alison P. working on homework and watching the Golden Globes.

The rest of my week was wonderful.  I ADORE all my classes and they will be challenging.  But, I know that in May, I will have learned a lot and taken so much out of these four classes.  It's incredibly exciting and I can't help but nerd out a little bit every time I think about this upcoming semester.

My weekend was filled with catching up with friends.  I worked in Admissions on Saturday morning and gave a tour to a lovely prospective student.  I also checked out the girls and boys basketball game on Saturday afternoon.  That was fun.

Tomorrow we don't have class in honor of Martin Luther King Day.  I've already has lots scheduled: from laundry to Admissions to finishing up some homework, it should be a productive day.


0 comments: