1.21.2012

Saturday Homework in the Writing Center

I've now got seven days of classes under my belt and let me tell you, the homework has already started piling up.  I love love love my classes so my homework is fun and exciting.  But anyways, Heidi and I woke up early and headed over to the Writing Center to get some work done.  Although the Writing Center is closed on Saturday, any consultant is allowed to access the space any day of the week.  We sat at the big table in the back room of the WC and worked all day.  I accomplished so much -- only have a few things to take care of tomorrow and I'll be golden for the start of the week.

Going to grab Indian food with Alison W. tonight and then I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast (in 3D!) with some other friends.  Should be a fun night in celebration of all that I've accomplished so far this weekend!

0 comments: