1.26.2012

Presidential Debates 2012

I apologize for being a little behind on my blogging; my classes have taken off as well as my clubs and I've had to stay up late a few nights this week to get my homework done.  It's been a little intense.  But I love it, trust me. 

Anyways, the race for the next Student Body President has begun.  We had the debates on Tuesday and the elections are next Tuesdays.  This year we have three parties running.  Jen and Sidney, Anna and Max, and Chelsea and Jordan.  The debates were fairly well attended and I think it gave students a chance to see what the candidates are hoping to do if they are elected. 

I'll keep you up to date on what happens on Tuesday!  Senate will be getting a change of pace which will be exciting.  I'm excited to see what happens this semester.

0 comments: