1.11.2012

Things to Look Forward To: SECOND SEMESTER

Had my first day of second semester today.  It went super well.  I loved my two classes today and it was nice to be back in Admissions again.  Here is what is on tap for this semester.

Classes:
- Ancient Mythology.
- Advanced French Language: Strategies for Infiltrating French Culture
- Literary Analysis
- Honors Non-Western Society

Clubs/Activities:
- Managing Editor of Coe Review
- Co-editor of the Pearl
- Student Senate senator
- Clarinet lessons
- Member of Offstage Players

Jobs:
- Admissions (lots going on this semester such as Scholarship Weekend and Admitted Students Weekend)
- Writing Center

Traditions:
- Presidential Ball
- Flunk Day
- Graduation

I can't wait.  I'm looking forward to all the great things that will happen this semester.  And of course, once this semester is over I'll be headed to England for a May Term.  So excited.

Well, should probably get back to the homework I got assigned earlier today.  Have two more classes tomorrow, a clarinet lesson, and then am working two shifts in the Writing Center.    

0 comments: