8.26.2012

Welcome Class of 2016!

I had the best intentions of posting this past week but life sure has been crazy. The incoming first-years moved in on Wednesday and Orientation ended earlier today. My days were spent working in Admissions and then at night, I volunteered for Orientation.

And let me tell you, Orientation was a blast. Sure, maybe I'm a little biased, but I think Coe does a fantastic job with Orientation. It's a great mix of fun and gives the incoming first-years the ability to settle into college life.

This week was fantastic. I'm a little tired but it was so worth it. My favorite day was most definitely Saturday, when we had dragon boat races. I was in charge of brackets, which let me tell you, is a little harder than expected. But never fear, I was a bracket master, efficiently and smoothly. Today we had a Presidential Brunch and then the volunteers got to go to Olive Garden for dinner. Not a bad deal, right?

Tomorrow is the first day of school. I will definitely post tomorrow and will write more about this past week. Sorry it's so short, so much has been going on, it's hard to write it all down!




0 comments: