5.02.2013

Hailley Update!

Well hey there readers!

So I think I've finally settled back into Midwest life. I still walk across the street like a New Yorker and ache to ride a subway, but other than that, it feels good to be back in Wisconsin. I've made a few trips to Coe, my most recent one to attend the Leadership Convocation. It was nice to see so many familiar faces and celebrate all the great leadership we have on campus. President Phifer gave the keynote speech and stressed the importance of having a vision when being a leader. His message was moving and for me, a message that extends past my years at Coe to all my future endeavors.

AND, in TWO weeks, I'll be on a plane headed for Berlin! Woah, time seems to be FLYING by. Still working on my packing list. On top of that, I'm working on pulling the rest of my things together so I can move back to Coe. I am really excited for this summer and then my senior year!

I just wanted to check in, say hello, and let you know more regular blogging will begin once I'm back on campus and off to Europe.

Happy May!

0 comments: