4.19.2013

What's Next?

I may not have explicitly mentioned this, but I'm officially done with my junior year. April 13th was my last day in New York City and my last day of second semester. Now, I don't say this too loudly around my Coe peers; they still have a few more weeks of classes before finals and then summer.


So what am I going to do? Excellent question. I'm currently at home in Mt. Horeb, spending some quality time with my family. It's nice to not have responses to write or tests to study for. Nevertheless, I'm still busy, preparing for a new exciting upcoming events.

In May, I'll move back to campus and begin my second May Term experience. This May I'll be traveling to Germany and Poland for 10 days to study World War II and Holocaust memorials. My instructor is Professor Bethany Keenan, who I had as a professor my freshman year in Western Civilization I. 

Once May Term is over, I'll transition back into summer 2012 mode. As in, I'll be working the same two jobs as I did a year ago. During the day, I'll be an Admission Assistant, giving tours, talking to prospective students, gearing up for Iowa's Private College Week, and helping out around the office. My "partner-in-crime" is a fellow soon-to-be senior, TJ. I have a feeling we are going to make a pretty awesome dream team.

So that's the plan! This blog will be quiet for the next couple of weeks. I've got soccer games to attend, family to see, and packing lists to create. Feel free to browse through my new pages or my old posts until I begin to regularly blog in May. 

0 comments: