7.15.2013

Blogging with a Vengeance!

I guess you know it's been a busy summer when even your blogging starts to lag!

Hello readers! I can honestly not believe it's July. It seems like just the other day I got back from Europe and started working full-time in Admissions.

This summer has been amazing so far. I absolutely ADORE my apartment and the girls I'm living with. I've smiled more, laughed longer, and have gone on more adventures this summer than I thought was possible.

And on top of this, add my job in Admissions, being the assistant to the First-Year Experience Direction, thesis research, choosing a book for the common reading for 2014 and 2015, and figuring out what I want to do once I graduate from Coe.

Yeah, that's a lot.

But this week is when I kick everything into high gear. More research, more reading, more writing. And therefore, more blogging. I've got a few posts sitting in the queue and then I'll go back to my system last summer: at least one update post a week. That's manageable. I think.

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful summer weather!

0 comments: