6.18.2014

The Busy Summer Life

In many ways, I shouldn't be surprised by the fast-pace that my summer has taken since I arrived back on campus. At the same time, I was hoping for a slow down (you know, as a "thank you" for all the busyness and general crazy schedule I gave myself during my time at Coe).

It didn't happen.

I'm on week two of my official, working-at-Coe-one-last-time-summer. It's been a lot of fun; I've got great co-workers and many great projects coming up. I'm still giving tours in Admission and helping prep for the first-years to come to campus in August. When I'm not at work, you'll find me at the Clark Racquet Center getting a solid (and sweaty thanks to Cedar Rapids humidity) workout in, in my apartment (see post later this week about my new digs), or be-bopping around Cedar Rapids. I've dubbed this summer the summer of all summers aka the perfect opportunity to do all the CR things I haven't accomplished yet. Last weekend I brought back my bike, giving me the chance to see Iowa's second largest city via two wheels and a bike helmet.

This will also be my last summer blogging on this particular blog. Don't worry, you can't get me to stop blogging yet. Once I move into housing to start grad school, I'll put together a new blog (in case you're interested to see where I end up and what I do).

So stay cool, and get ready for a great summer of blogging and adventures!

0 comments: