7.04.2012

#weeklywednesdaywisdom: Happy Fourth of July!

Happy fourth!

I hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying this mid-week break. As I was planning my #weeklywednesdaywisdom at the beginning of June, this was the only week I didn't have a solid idea of what I was going to write about. I've thought a lot about it and decided I'm going to keep it short. We've arrived at the halfway point of the summer, seems like it flew by!

Since I know you guys are awesome first years I'm sure you've started reading A Primate's Memoir (heads up, a reading guide is on the way!), thoroughly read the orientation handbook, have submitted all your mandatory forms, figured out when you are taking your writing exercise, and are anxiously awaiting housing assignments. All good things to do! July is an important month for you guys, slowly, you'll start getting more information and the beginning of your time on campus will start to take shape. Oh, and don't worry about registering for classes, that will happen the first week you're on campus.

So have a fabulous Wednesday and I'll be back next week with more wisdom.

#fourthofjulyswag
#midsummer
#enjoythesun     

0 comments: