6.28.2013

Update from Hailley!

Hello readers!

I'm sorry it's been a while since my last post. Summer has been crazy busy and by the end of the day, I'm ready to go to bed so I can wake up and do it all again! Thank goodness it's Friday and I have time to catch my breathe and catch you up.

My days have become pretty routine. I work during the day in Admissions, giving tours to prospective students and helping out with random jobs around the office. I'm currently working on a video for Iowa Private College Week, which has kept me very busy, from filming to editing to those final touches!

When I get done with work, I either hit the gym or work on some assignments as Assistant to the First-Year Experience Director. Then it's time for supper and then I either do some research for my senior thesis or hang out with my roommates. We love chatting or reading a chapter of Gone Girl. Suddenly, it's 10 or 11 PM and I go to bed!

I love it. I'm enjoying my job and I love my apartment and my roommates. And that's about all the updates I have for you. It should be a relaxing weekend; lots of reading and sun! Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: