6.07.2013

One CRAZY week!

I've now been back on campus for two full weeks. It is so great to be back and finally settling into a spot for more than a few months. This was also my first full week back in Admissions. In some ways, I felt like I never left the Nassif House staff; I just mixed right back in with everyone. I got to give a few tours to some pretty fantastic prospective students, and TJ and I have been busy reorganizing the student workroom and storeroom.

On top of my eight-hour day, I've also been hard at work at my final May Term paper and scrapbook. It's made for some pretty late nights but the end results are worth it! As I was paging through my scrapbook pages, I definitely miss Germany and Poland. I've also checked out several books on the Holocaust and will probably mix them in with my summer reading because I am still exploring so many different avenues and topics I learned about on my trip. For me, that signals this trip was widely successful because I'm invested in the topic and want to devour as much information as I can.

So everything is good. Really good. My summer apartment is absolutely FABULOUS. I'm rooming with Millie, Anna B., and Hayleigh. It's an excellent group of girls and currently we are in major planning mode. Boards have been envisioned and events are being made. I'm really looking forward to getting closer to these girls.

I now should be regularly blogging again. I still have some final wrap up for May Term I'd like to do and a few introductory summer posts. And then I'll be off and running. I've got lots of things on my own personal summer list agenda and I'm planning on accomplishing them all! (Or at least as many as I can cram in!) 

0 comments: