7.02.2014

The Moviemaking Life

If you were following my blog last summer, you know I played a role in the creation of two Admission videos to help promote Iowa Private College Week. The videos were fun to make and Millie and I definitely gained a lot of inside jokes as we made them.

In case you haven't seen them...





This year, my coworker Alex and I are back at planning Coe's version of Iowa Private College Week. Our theme is still #StudentTakeover and let me tell you, Alex and I have lots of planning ahead of us. Lucky for me, I've got a year of planning under my belt, so I know the ropes.

We also begun another video series promoting our visit days. I got to try out some stop motion video making. It was a new technique for me, so I used stop motion expert, photographer Petra Cross, as my source of inspiration. After a few tries, I think I got the hang of it.

So here's a little snippet of my stop motion. The movie is just about done, and soon it will be published!


On top of this moviemaking, we've also been taking some photos for a variety of Admission things. We got Charlie the Kohawk out and about and went around Cedar Rapids taking photos. It was a lot of fun and more jumping photos occurred! 



0 comments: