6.04.2012

Back Safe and Sound

I have returned to the United States!  Our flight got back to Chicago around 3:30 PM yesterday and then we arrived in Cedar Rapids around 7 PM.  My friend Whitney picked me up and I spent the rest of the night catching up with her and Heidi.  It was nice.  Surprisingly, jet lag has not kicked in (although I'm sure it will soon) so I got up early to start some laundry and packing to go home.  My recently high school graduate brother and cousin will be picking me up today.  I'll spend a few days in Mt. Horeb and then come back to campus to start my summer employment!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home, Hailley

Sorry Uncle Doug and I missed you during our visit.
It was fun connecting with your family.

Thanks for the post card from the Lake District-what a beautiful place.

Send our love to your Mom, Dad, Aaron and Hannah.
Debby in California