6.12.2012

What's on tap for this summer!

I had my second successful day of work today.  It's great to be getting back into the swing of things; I even got to give a tour to a great group of kids on Monday.  I love apartment living and summer life at Coe (yes, I know I've only had a few days but they have been fantastic so far).  Just wanted to give you a heads up on what I'll be blogging about.

First, my regular blogging will still occur.  I'll write about things I'm doing in Admissions and for the FYS program as well as the various adventures I will have.  You'll be able to see what a Coe student does when they are on campus during the summer.  I'll try to post at least once a week with an update, and hopefully more when I do something extra special.

Second, starting tomorrow I'll be beginning a weekly feature for incoming freshman Kohawks.  Since this year's theme is Twitter based, the feature is aptly named #weeklywednesdaywisdom (coined by Anna Barton).  Expect a post every Wednesday about anything related to orientation, FYS, roommates, summer reading, packing, and more.  Hashtags will of course be included.  Oh, and if you're a freshman, keep up to date with orientation news and trivia by following Coe Orientation on Twitter.

Enjoy! :)

0 comments: