12.08.2010

Additions to the Blog, Evaluation, and Suggestions

You might have noticed I've been playing around with the blog features.  I'd like to highlight an addition I've made.  The big additions are pages (which are located on the left hand side of the blog below the picture of myself).  Pages are stand alone posts pretty much that don't appear in the blog reel.  I'm still working on some pages but my hope is that these pages will be a mixture of fun and interesting information.  The two pages that are up as I'm writing this post are "Books Read" and "Movies Watched."  I thought it would be a fun way to document what I've done and seen while I've been at Coe.  I'm also working on a few other pages but I won't spoil the surprise.

I'm also looking for suggestions.  Because it's the end of semester I'm filling out evaluations for every class I'm in.  So I decided to conduct an evaluation for my blog.  Do you have any things you'd like to see in the future or anything you'd like to learn?  What do you like about the blog, what keeps you coming back?  Are there features that I should do away with or should I just keep adding to what I've got?

Let me know, I believe (fingers crossed) I've got comments enables so post a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say.  Thanks for reading!!

0 comments: