12.14.2010

Reading Day

Yesterday was our last day of classes for the first semester.  It's kind of hard to believe one semester has already flown by.  Today is "Reading Day."  There are no classes and the goal of the day is to get some good studying in.  The campus is quiet and peaceful and the library is full of students.  I started my day off with breakfast in the caf and then I hit the library bright and early.  Because you know the early bird gets the worm.  Studied for a good three hours and then took a study break for lunch.  Then back to the library.  Hoping to take another study break to play some volleyball with my friend Krista and then dinner.  After dinner more studying will be done before going to bed early to make sure I'm all rested for the week ahead.  Tomorrow I have a paper due, then on Thursday I have one final and then on Friday I have my last two finals.  Then the semester is officially over!  Wow!!

Well, got to get back to the books.  More later! :)

0 comments: