12.30.2010

Reflections on First Semester

First semester was fantastic.  I had great classes, great professors, and overall a great experience.  First semester showed me over and over and over again why Coe was the right choice and the perfect fit for me.  I know some of the friends I made this semester will be friends for life and that's such an amazing feeling.  Instead of trying to organize and spell out the highlights of the semester, I'm just going to make a top fourteen (because remember I'm part of the 2014 graduating class) list.  Enjoy! :)

My list, in no particular order because that would be too challenging (and probably too many ties!)

  1. Being asked to write a blog for Coe
  2. Trip to Baltimore
  3. Having fantastic roommates!  
  4. Christmas party 
  5. Reading Buddies
  6. Excursions off campus: bowling, ice skating, baseball game, shopping, museums, dragon boat racing 
  7. Activities on campus: Blindspot and Common Hour
  8. Spending lots of time in the library (especially on second floor, long tables!)
  9. First year portfolio 
  10. Movie nights
  11. Making new friends and meeting new people at Coe
  12. Becoming part of the Coe community
  13. My first clarinet jury (more on that soon!)
  14. Work study at the "U" (aka the caf) 

0 comments: