1.01.2011

Happy New Year!

Ah, it's 2011.  I can't believe it, 2010 has flown by so fast.  It seems like just yesterday my parents and I were attending scholarship weekends and just last weekend when I graduated from high school.  But 2010 is over and it was a fantastic year.  And I have this feeling that 2011 is going to be even better.  I've completed one semester of college and can't wait to begin my second.

With the new year dawning, I think it's time to make some resolutions.  To get a little off topic (but this needs to be said) I am so happy that I can write this blog because as you may know, I am majoring in English and Creative Writing and aspire to be a writer someday.  Writing this blog allows me to write about my adventures and experiences at Coe and also allows me to share what's great about Coe with prospective students, family, and friends.  So it's pretty much a perfect fit for me.  But back to resolutions, here are a few of mine.
  
- Have another great semester at Coe
- Continue to make more movies for my blog (keep your eyes peeled for one about the library coming once I get back to Coe!)
- Explore the city of Cedar Rapids (hope to do a blog post on what I discover!)
- Continue to experiment with my blog such as more interviews, videos and whatever else pops into my head
- Continue to stay involved at Coe and find more ways to get involved (while staying on top of my schoolwork of course)

I'm sure there will be more to come as the year goes on and I keep thinking about resolutions.  Hope everyone is having a great first day of 2011!

0 comments: