1.10.2011

A Tribute to My Great Grandma

Well it's Monday and I should be heading back to campus.  But I'm not because unfortunately yesterday my 98 year old Great Grandma passed away.  She was an AMAZING women who I'll miss very much.  Throughout high school, she avidly followed my high school success and anxiously awaited my college decision.  She was so proud that I was accepted at Coe and now am doing so well there.  During my breaks this past semester, I'd make a trip out to the nursing home to see her and update her about what I had been doing.  She loved hearing about it and was so proud of me.  So I'll be back at Coe Wednesday night and start classes Thursday.  I probably won't have another post until Thursday or Friday once I get settled in so I'll write then!

Hope all my Coe friends have a great start to their second semester! :)

Hailley

My Great Grandma and I before my Senior Homecoming Dance

0 comments: