3.01.2012

Birthday Celebrations!

In the WC with my cookie! :)
It was my 20th birthday on Tuesday and boy, did my friends do a fantastic job celebrating it with me.  My day started off with coffee at Brewed with Ariana and Peter.  Then it was off to Literary Analysis.  I brought biscotti to go with our coffee and we felt like typical English majors.  I had lunch with Alison P., talked to my parents, and then went to my Honors class.  After class, I spent time in the Writing Center and then had my usual Budget and Finance meeting.  In between meetings, I swung back to Brewed for more coffee with Whitney.  Next, my Alpha Nu meeting followed and finally, it was time for dinner.  Alison P., Anna, Ariana, and I ordered excellent Chinese food from Ting's Red Lantern.  We brought the food back to the Writing Center, ate it, and started homework.  Our dessert consisted of cupcakes and a giant cookies Ariana had picked up.  It was such an amazing birthday and am I lucky to have some wonderful friends.

0 comments: