3.09.2012

Woah, Spring Break Flew By!

I can't believe it's already Friday.  It seems like just yesterday I was coming back to Wisconsin and in a little more than 48 hours I'll be leaving.  My Spring Break, although fast, was lovely.  I spent some quality time with my family and enjoyed sleeping in.  When I return to campus, there will be some changes.  The Peterson remodel is now underway and the ground around that lovely brick building will be a little torn up.  I guess I'll have to alter my tour path a bit to accommodate!  It's exciting that the remodel is underway and I can't wait to see what it will look like next fall.  The other thing that is changing is the location of the Writing Center.  During break, Physical Plant moved all our things from our home in the Peterson Tunnel to our new space in the Gage Annex.  I can't wait to see the new space although I will probably walk to downstairs to Peterson a few times before I get it into my head that I have to go to Gage instead!  I'll snap some new pictures and upload them once I get back.  

Happy Friday! :)

0 comments: