3.14.2012

Busy First Week Back

I feel like I've used the adjective "busy" so many times this semester.  But, it's the perfect word to describe how I am.  On Monday we dived right back into classes and I've just kept going.  The big news is that the Writing Center successfully moved from the Peterson Tunnel to the Gage Annex.  I forgot to bring my camera with me today so once I take some photos of our new space, I'll be sure to put them up here.  Personally, I like the new space and think we can do a lot with it.

Cedar Rapids has also had the most beautiful weather this week.  Shorts, skirts, and dresses are being worn and many students have elected to study on the sunny quad during the afternoon.  We can only hope this weather lasts!

Well, I've got to get a few things ready for my Senate meeting at 7.  Sorry for the short posting, I promise to post more soon!

0 comments: