2.23.2011

Blindspot Footage!

On Friday night we had Blindspot and we made sure to put on a good show for all the prospies (our nickname for prospective students).  I taped some footage but my camera ran out of battery before the final act which was EPIC.  Take Rashad and add Lord of the Rings music which equals fantastic reenactment to the nth degree.  I'm so mad I didn't get any footage but Rashad as promised me more so eventually I will capture this epicness on film.  Promise.

Here's a little montage I put together!  Enjoy!

Okay just a forewarning, it is a bit long and I've divided into two movies.  These are my favorite acts and most of them are in their entirety.  Here's a line up if you want to skip around:

Part I:
- Cellotic Chaos: Tango edition
- A guy singing and playing the piano

Part II:
- Dear Blank messages
- Violin, banjo, and singing about the blizzard
- Screenplay reading


Part I of Blindspot:


Part II:







0 comments: