2.03.2011

Snow Day! :)

So on Tuesday night at 8 PM the email was sent out that all classes were cancelled for Wednesday.  I was in the PUB when I received the email and you could tell everyone was thrilled.  Even one student came running into the PUB saying, "No school, no school, no school!"

I tried to use Wednesday as a good catch up day.  I got up early, did some homework, and just relaxed.  Before dinner I took a study break and watched an episode of Firefly (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/).  By dinnertime, the campus had all their paths cleared and night classes were on.  I ended my night with band and then went to bed.

In general, the campus was pretty quiet yesterday.  The most common thing people did was sleep because I think we all needed it.

Now it's back to classes and catching up on the day we missed!  I've got a big weekend coming up: midnight movie, hockey game and the Superbowl!  Can't wait! :)

0 comments: