8.29.2011

First Day of School!

Today was my first day of school and boy, has it been busy!  I work up early to hit up the Clark Racquet Center, had breakfast and headed off to my first class, Introduction to Psychology.  I'm excited to take the class since I studied psychology in high school and really enjoyed it.  Then it was to the caf for my first lunch of the school year.  From there, I caught the tail end of the Nature of Science First Year Seminar class where I met the five kids I'm the Writing Fellow for.  That was all before noon, mind you.

At noon I headed to the Writing Center for my first shift of the year.  I don't if I'll work on Monday normally, but I volunteered to work an hour today since the master schedule is in the process of being created as I write this post.  I'll find out my normal hours tonight at the Writing Center Staff Meeting.

Finally, I had two classes back to back: Honors Style and Arts: Barcelona and Cultural Studies.  Now I'm back in my room, starting on some homework before going to Marquis to audition for Concert Band.  After supper is the Writing Center Staff Meeting and my night ends with a Coe Review meeting.

Busy, right?  It was a good first day, good classes, and it was good seeing everyone on campus again.