8.05.2011

A New Countdown Begins

It's the end of the week and Iowa's Private College Week is winding down today.  If you visited Coe this week I hope your visit was FANTASTIC and you come back to visit real soon.  Maybe I can even walk you to a class!  That would be fun.  Anyways, as IPCW is finishing up, I'm beginning a new countdown...a countdown to returning to Coe.  I mean, I love Mt. Horeb and being with my family but I'm excited to go back to my new family, all my friends at Coe.  I know there are a lot of exciting adventures waiting for me in Cedar Rapids and I can't wait to start them.  As of today, I've got three weeks left in Wisconsin.  Wow, summer has just FLOWN by.  


When I move back in I start doing college stuff right away.  I move in on a Friday and then that night there's a sophomore picnic.  Then, bright and early on Saturday morning I will be attending Coe's Sophomore Conference.  It's a way for sophomores like myself to move in a bit early and then attend three seminars to help us be fired up about our second year.  The seminars cover a ton of material from graduate school to study abroad to better studying for better grades.  I think it should be an informative and fun day.  After a day of seminar fun, we will be having dinner with President Phifer.  A fitting way to end the conference, don't you think?  Then Sunday is a free day and Monday the 29th classes begin.  

Well, must get back to making back to school lists and thinking about the various ways I can arrange my dorm room while still enjoying my time in Mt. Horeb.  Keeping busy as always! :)

0 comments: