8.27.2011

I'm All Moved In

Good morning readers!  Just wanted to let you know that I moved in yesterday.  The move went well and it's really nice to be back on campus.  It was great seeing old, familiar faces, catching up, and having everyone comment on my short hair (I chopped off eight inches this summer).  Murray is still Murray and Heidi and I really like our new room and our floor.  There are 13 freshman living on sixth floor this year and I'm excited to get to know them all.  There are a few from the Writing Center, Jordan (the girl who knew me during Admitted Students Weekend because she read my blog!!), and other girls I will soon know.  I'm excited to show all my floormates our decorated and moved in room; it's a corner room, it's spacious, although both of us think we will one day this year walk down to Murray 607 (our old room) and just barge right in.  That will be entertaining!

After my mom, dad, and sister helped move me in, I went to the Greek Life Cookout on the PUB Patio for my first dinner at Coe.  I got a big hug from Pam who was excited to see me back on campus.  After dinner, I checked out the rooms of my friends, caught up with people I saw as I walked around campus, and finished rearranging all my stuff in my room.

Today will be a busy day: Sophomore Conference is an all day event ending with dinner with President Phifer and his wife.  I'll be sure to blog about it tomorrow!