9.03.2011

Coe Night at the Kernels

So for the second year in a row, I headed to the Perfect Game Field to see the Cedar Rapids Kernels.  They are a minor league baseball team.  If you remember correctly, I went to the game last year and had a great time.  Five bucks got us a ticket and t-shirt and all we had to provide was transportation.  The field is about five minutes from Coe, pretty close and convenient if you ask me.  Haley, Alison W. and I all went and unfortunately, the Kernels didn't win this time.  There was a good crowd of Coe people there and it was more fun this time because I knew many more people.  It was a hot night but luckily, soda was 2 for one so it wasn't hard to stay hydrated!  A really nice way to spend a Friday night after my first week of college!

      

0 comments: