9.02.2011

Ah! So Many Exciting Things Going On!

It hasn't even been a full first week of school and I'm already swamped.  Now, I like being busy, trust me, but sometimes I just need to take a step back and breathe.  Take today for instance.  I participated in a discussion on the first part of Beowulf.  I had day two of working in Admissions, which included a tour so I can learn the route and start working on my own unique tour.  I helped my neighbors on my floor decorate their room.  I had another meeting with one of my Writing Fellows and I'm confident she's going to write an awesome revision.  Then after dinner I played beach volleyball for the first time this year.  I LOVED IT.  Sure, I was super sweaty and sandy afterwards, but it was a blast.  There were seven of us and we had probably too much fun.  This was a perfect study break.  I finished my night in the Writing Center doing some homework.

It's hard to believe I've only been here a week, it seems like so much longer.  I've seem to have fallen into the groove of things pretty well.  Since it's Labor Day Weekend, we don't have school on Monday.  I actually have a Writing Center Retreat so get ready for some posts on that.  I'm planning on trying to get ahead on my homework this weekend and also work on adding some more cool content to my blog.  Stay tuned!

0 comments: