9.20.2011

Homecoming 2011

As you probably saw in my last post, my Saturday was going to be quite busy.  After my post, I went to the football game where Coe had a nice victory.  It was a close game though, most fans were on the edge of their seats the entire four quarters until the last 50 seconds when we had the ball and victory was in our hands.  There were a lot of students there and also some graduates from last year.  It was weird seeing them back on campus but I'm sure they were glad to be back!

Nicki and I

Once the game was over, I did some homework and then got ready for dinner and the dance.  Haley, Alison P., Anna H., Gina, Nicki, and I went over to Nicki's house and took pictures (they will be coming soon).  Then we went to Granite City for supper.  There were other Homecomings going on so we had to wait a bit but while we were waiting Haley took some more pictures!  The food was delicious (I had smoked salmon!) so it was all worth it.


Me all dressed up!


Post dinner we ended up back at Coe and took a shuttle to the Clarion, where the dance was held.  Again, it there was a little waiting but we finally arrived at the dance.  There were a lot of Coe students there and I spent a lot of time mingling and seeing how others' Homecomings were going.  I would say I was at the dance for about two hours.  Then I came back to Coe and went to sleep.  My busy day was finally done.   

0 comments: