9.27.2011

What to Look Forward to This Week

Hey readers!

I feel terrible my posting has been random and spontaneous; I've just been so busy recently with schoolwork, jobs, clubs, and finding some time to just relax!  But never fear, I'm back and ready to BLOG.  Here's what I'm up to this week which translate into what blog posts you might be reading!

First off, I finally put up Blindspot footage.  Check it out!  Now here's a list:


  • Wednesday and or Thursday: Photo shoot for new publications.  A bunch of students will be roaming around campus and getting our pictures taken for brochures and publications we send out to prospective students.  I've volunteered to be a model so we'll see how that goes.
  • The Budget and Finance Committee of Student Senate is up and running.  Whitney, our treasurer, has put together some informational meetings to help club treasurers and to refresh the B&F committee members.
  • Speaking of Senate, Senate is hosting a band festival called CoeFest on October 8th.  More info on that coming soon.
  • The first theatre production of the year starts on Friday.  It's Old Times and it should be a good way to start the year!  I'm an usher for a few of the performances (ushers courtesy of Off Stage Players) so not only will that be a new experience, it will be fun as well!
  • I'm working the Reference Desk at the library for the first time on Sunday.  I'm excited but a little nervous; I hope I can help anyone who comes to the desk! 
  • May Term options have started coming out.  I hope to make a list of options available this upcoming May as a preview to what a prospective student might see in their first May Term.  
  • I also am in the process of writing two papers: one for History of English Literature and one for Barcelona.  I'm planning on doing some major revising and editing this weekend and hopefully with the help of a few of my Writing Center friends!
  • And finally, in terms on new things on my blog.  I want to get a list going of classes I've taken at Coe with general overview, professor, thoughts on the class, etc.  And I want to get another page going with all my tips.  Hope to spend some time perfecting those pages and updating my other pages this weekend.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but oh well.  Back to homework but expect more posts soon!

 




0 comments: