9.04.2011

Rainy Saturday Morning at Brewed

Saturday was a pretty quiet day on campus.  It probably didn't help it was raining for most of the day.  I decided to wake up early and get a jump start on my homework.  It is a three day weekend, but I'd rather have some extra time on Monday night to regroup and get ready for week two.  For a little treat I went to Brewed Awakenings, located just across First Avenue from Stuart Hall to do some studying.  I ordered a Orangenilla, which is orange flavoring, club soda, and a splash of half and half.  It tastes just like an orange dreamsicle.  Delicious.  And, I got some good studying done.  Finished reading Beowulf for History of English Literature, read a psychology article, and started on an essay for my Cultural Studies class.  Productive morning.  Glad to know I was able to slip right back in to doing homework and staying on top of all my assignments.

 

0 comments: