4.29.2011

Reading Day Spring 2011

It was a beautiful day on campus but unfortunately most of the students were inside the library.  Since yesterday was the last day of classes, today was Reading Day, a study day before finals begin tomorrow, take a break on Sunday, and then finish up Monday-Wednesday.  I hope everyone had a productive day with nice study breaks in between: some students found themselves out on the quad enjoying the sun, and a large group of kids played ultimate frisbee for the last time of the year.

I myself practiced my clarinet for my jury on Tuesday, turned in a final portfolio, read a book for fun (the first time this semester!), and started a few revisions I'll turn in on Monday.  Once all my school work is done, I'll have to think about packing and moving out.  Crazy.

0 comments: