5.12.2012

Headed to the Lake District

My last day in London was once again, successful. We visited the National Gallery in the morning and looked at landscape paintings. I wish we could of had more time there, so many paintings to look at! For lunch, we walked across the street (passing a big old digital sign counting down until the first day of the Olympic Games) to a crypt. The crypt has been converted into a cafe and that's where we had lunch. I had a tasty quiche creation, greens, and a piece of bread. Delicious!

From there Courtney and I hit Oxford Street for some shopping! Had a lot of fun and got a "London outfit"! Our night ended at her Majesty's Royal Theater for Phantom of the Opera, which was a good show.

We are headed for the Lake District today, don't know when I'll get Internet next so until then!!


0 comments: