5.11.2012

Last day in London

London is such a great city. After Starbucks last night, Mike, Courtney, and I went to a local grocery store to pick up some dinner. We grabbed some fresh produce, bread, and sandwich meat. We went back to our hotel and had a dinner party. There is even enough food for tonight!
This morning Courtney and I went to an adorable cafe (reminds me a bit of the Chocolate House back in Mt. Horeb) for breakfast. As long as we spent 5 pounds, we could use their Internet. We both ordered cappuccinos and pain du chocolate. Good choice. On the agenda today are a few museums, shopping, and then Phantom of the Opera tonight. Another busy day! I have really enjoyed London and definitely want to come back. I feel like I'm just starting to understand the city and now I have to leave! But it's okay because we will be headed for the Lake District tomorrow and that should be a lot of fun.

0 comments: